Warmth when you want it
For the ultimate in winter comfort in Canberra, fully ducted central gas heating is the perfect solution.
- Control the temperature of a single room or your whole house.
- Get instant, concentrated heat with no lag time.
- Reduce costs using a cheap and reliable energy source.
- Reduce environmental impacts. Most gas heaters produce only one-third the greenhouse gas emissions of standard electric heaters.
- Preserve your décor with discreet, unobtrusive vents and a sleek, contemporary controller.
- Be safer with no power cords, switches or exposed hot surfaces that children can touch.
Floor or ceiling ducts?
When you call Delta Air Conditioning & Heating to enquire about ducted gas heating, the first thing we will do is ask about your home’s construction.
If your home is built on a concrete slab, we will have to install your ducts in the roof with the hot air distributed through ceiling vents.
If your home is built on floor joists, you may have the option of locating your ducts in the ceiling or under the floor depending on the space we have to work with.
Before we recommend a unit, we’ll also look at your ceiling height, the number of windows in each room and the size of your home.
Are you ready to get a quote?