Fresh, natural cooling for your home
Top 5 reasons to have one
Find out why we recommend Australian-made Braemar and Breezair coolers.
One size doesn’t fit all
- how many people you want to make comfortable in your space
- whether you want cooling to operate over several storeys
- your average room volume
- window size, orientation and location
- type of insulation your property has
- type of ceiling your property has
- access, shading, sun exposure or proximity to neighbours where the outside unit will be placed
- energy consumption targets
Each of these factors is important and will directly influence the evaporative cooling system that we recommend for you.
Call now to book a free appointment for us to come and assess your property.
For commercial and public sectors
Don’t discount evaporative cooling as the ideal fit for your enterprise. Many industries use evaporative cooling systems because they are so easy to scale up as needed, they have the highest cooling performance of any comparable air conditioner, and they are energy and water efficient.
As CMSI dealers for Australian-made Seeley International evaporative cooling systems, Delta Air Conditioning & Heating knows why the list of businesses that are choosing Seeley International products continues to grow. Talk to us about how we can help tailor effective evaporative cooling for your new or existing project.